During COVID-19 impacts, All TEFAP distributions are done from the drive-thru distribution locations. Please visit the HOME PAGE for locations, days and times.



LIFT-UP is a state agency for USDA Commodities Distribution to eligible individuals. Address verification required (ex: phone or utility bill current within 3 months).


A household must meet TEFAP income-based standards either by participating in public assistance programs or meeting the Income Eligibility Guidelines. Please call 970.625.4496 for more information.



TEFAP Eligibility Application – English

TEFAP Eligibility Application – Spanish



In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or

retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

Need to voice a complaint? Please contact the Colorado Department of Human Services.