LIFT-UP FOOD SERVICES
Contact: Please contact your local DHS
Garfield County Human Services, Glenwood Springs – 970-945-9191
Garfield County Human Services, Rifle – 970-625-5282
LEAP (Low Energy Assistance Program) – 970-245-6404
GARFIELD COUNTY SENIOR NUTRITION PROGRAM
Menus for all locations are provided monthly and are available at the nutrition meal sites or Garfield-County.com. Come see what you have been missing and have lunch with friends.
For those age 60 and older the recommended voluntary contribution for each meal is $3. Guest Fees $9.50 for those under the age of 60. Participants are encouraged to pay as they are able. Meal tickets are available – 10 meals for $30.
Program Benefits: Good nutrition, balanced diet, remaining in your home, restoring and maintaining good health, contact with friends.
Reservations & Cancellations: To provide you with the best dining experience, please call and place reservations by noon 24 hours in advance of attending the meal site or to cancel your reservation. Please call 970-945-9191 ext. 3061 if you have questions about attending or where meal sites are located.
Meal service begins at noon and last until all those present by 12:20 pm are served.
No alcohol or dogs (unless service animal) permitted at the lunch site.
- Carbondale Senior Housing in the Rominger Room
- 11250 Hendrick Drive. Call 970-945-9117 for reservations.
Monday & Thursday
- Sunnyside in Glenwood
- 601 21st Street. Call 970-665-0041 for reservations (limited seating).
Tuesday & Friday
- Glenwood Springs CMC in the Lucy Huntly Room
- 1402 Blake Ave. Call 970-945-9117 for reservations.
- New Castle Senior Housing
- 201 Castle Valley Boulevard. Call 970-665-0041 by Thursday for reservations (limited seating).
- Silt Colorado Fire and Rescue (Silt fire station)
- 611 Main Street. Call 970-665-6540 for reservations.
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
- Rifle Senior Center
- 50 Ute Ave. Call 970-665-6540 for reservations.
- Parachute Valley Senior Center
- 540 N Parachute Ave. Call 970-285-7216 (Mondays only before noon) for reservations.