LIFT-UP ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE
MAILING ADDRESS: P.O. Box 1928, Rifle, CO 81650
EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
PANTRY OF CHOICE: 465 N. Mill Street #18
• Tuesdays, 1-3 p.m.
MOBILE: Buttermilk Mountain
• Second and fourth Wednesday's, 12-2 p.m.
Rifle Pantry of Choice opened October 1st.
Download the food distribution schedule today!
PANTRY OF CHOICE: Third Street Center, 520 South 3rd Street #35
• Mondays, 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. starting October 1st
MOBILE: Third Street Center
• Wednesdays, 4-5 p.m.
• 2nd Saturday, 12-1 p.m.
PANTRY OF CHOICE: 1004 Grand Avenue
• Thursday, 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. starting October 1st
MOBILE: Glenwood Church of Christ, 260 Soccer Field Rd.
• 2nd and 4th Thursday, 4-5 p.m.
EXTENDED TABLE: First United Methodist Church, 824 Cooper Ave.
• Monday-Friday 5-6 p.m.
• Glenwood service is moving back inside and will be either a grab-n-go or buffet service. Please respect social distancing guidelines. Non-vaccinated persons are requested to wear a mask.
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of clients, volunteers and staff, as well as meeting LIFT-UP partner requirements for Food Bank of the Rockies and CDC recommendations, LIFT-UP requires the wearing of masks for clients, volunteers and staff in the following situations:
All indoor settings (Pantries of Choice, Thrift Store, Warehouse)
Outdoor settings when working within 6 feet of others
Hand-sanitizer is readily available to all. LIFT-UP does not require, but strongly encourages all individuals to get vaccinated. If un-vaccinated, masks are required at all times.
PANTRY: 126 North 4th Street
• Wednesdays & Fridays, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
MOBILE: Cristo La Roca at 880 Castle Valley Blvd.
• 1st and 3rd Thursday, 4-5 p.m.
• 4th Saturday, 12-1 p.m.
PANTRY OF CHOICE: 800 Railroad Avenue
• Opening October 1
• Fridays, 2-4 p.m. starting October 1st
MOBILE: Rifle Fair Grounds
• 1st and 3rd Friday, 4-5 p.m.
EXTENDED TABLE: Rifle United Methodist Presbyterian Church in the Lovell Bldg.
• Tuesday & Thursday 5-6 p.m.
PANTRY: 201 East 1st Street
• Temporarily closed
MOBILE: LIFT-UP Warehouse, 201 East 1st Street, parking lot
• 2nd and 4th Friday, 4-5 p.m.
• 3rd Saturday, 12-1 p.m.
THRIFT STORE: Closed until further notice – LIFT-UP Food Warehouse
Need to voice a complaint? Please contact the Colorado Department of Human Services.