Interested in joining our team?
See below for LIFT-UP's job opportunities!
Director of Development
- Create and execute a successful sponsorship, stewardship, and donor retention plan.
- Nurture relationships with and increase support from local, regional, and national business partners while researching, identifying, and cultivating new partners and sponsors.
- Utilize the CRM (Network for Good) to accurately record, manage and report on contacts, prospects, donors and events.
- Develop and manage existing and new relationships within current community of donors/supporters.
- Develop and oversee strategies, timelines, for print and digital collateral for campaigns, events, and sponsorship retention efforts.
- Work with LIFT-UP staff in the creation and development of necessary marketing materials.
- Determine focus areas to grow LIFT-UP’s local, statewide, and national media opportunities.
- Create and monitor an annual donor and project-based budget.
- Work with the Executive Director to develop revenue goals and objectives for campaigns and events. Establish short-term and long-term development strategic plans, including events.
Thrift Store Associate Part-Time
- Excellent Customer Service
- Receive & sort donations
- Work with staff and volunteers
- 3-5 years retail/customer service preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Read, write & speak English
- Bilingual preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Community Engagement Manager Full-Time
- Responsible for developing and leading community relations activities and initiatives.
- Develop community engagement events internally and externally, including presentations to community organizations, service clubs, and liaisons with ethnic communities throughout the Aspen to Parachute territory.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with our internal and external stake holders.
- Establish and continue to build partnerships and meaningful relationships with related organizations throughout the region.
- Represent LIFT-UP at coalition and community group meetings, both public & private.
- Develop, organize, and help to facilitate discussion groups, workshops, trainings, and other events focused om and with our ethnic communities.
- Creatively engage the public to inform them of our available programs and services.
- In collaboration with the other members of the operations team and staff, follow strategic plan to accomplish all goals and objectives.
- Support all programs and services with bilingual translation.
- Evaluate impact and effectiveness of programs and services to the diverse communities we service.
- Provides support to the Volunteer Programs team in the recruitment of bilingual volunteers.